- We are still operating a locked door policy, with no “walk-ins”. This includes battery and accessory purchases which must be ordered over the phone and fulfilled through the postal system or collection on a chosen date.
- We will be contacting you the day before your appointment to confirm the time and ensure you are okay to attend.
- Due to the close proximity of our appointments, we will still be asking you to sanitize your hands and put a face mask on before your appointment can proceed.
- High-quality PPE will be provided for both staff and clients during your visit.
- Currently, we still cannot provide you with teas or coffees. However, use of our toilet facilities is now allowed during your visit.
- All of our appointment times are now back to normal and we are still limiting the number of clients in at any one time to avoid any crossover.
- We will be continuing to clean in between appointments to keep everyone safe.
The Hearing Care Centre team would like to thank our wonderful clients for their continued support and compliance with our COVID-19 safety guidelines. We have been overwhelmed with your response and understanding and we cannot thank you enough for using our services.
As always, our top priority is the health and wellbeing of all of our clients and staff. With this in mind, we continue to operate with safety measures in place to ensure protection for everyone. We have put together a 7-step plan that will allow us to provide a safe environment for all.
Here’s what to expect when you visit our clinic:
Our 7-step pledge to keep you safe: