Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘The Hearing Care Centre’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3b Headgate, Colchester, Essex CO1 1NU. Our company registration number is 4109256 [and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Disclaimer – TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, THE HEARING CARE CENTRE IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, THE HEARING CARE CENTRE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. Except as specifically stated on this website and to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither The Hearing Care Centre nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, The Hearing Care Centre does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of The Hearing Care Centre directors, employees or other representatives.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Copyright – Unless specified to the contrary, the contents of this web site and these pages are protected by copyright and no part of them may be reproduced in any form or used in any other way except with The Hearing Care Centre’s prior written permission. You may print off or download the visible text on the site for personal non-commercial purposes but it may not be used for any other purpose. Further, you may not reproduce any other part of the web site, including but not limited to the structure, overall style and program code.
- Product and company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.